The Big Apple Tap Festival,
an intensive weekend of exciting events, included:
Tap Master Classes:
Bril Barrett, Ofer Ben, Justin Boccitto, Debbi Dee,
Avi Miller, Prof. Robert L. Reed, Gregg Russell,
Germaine Salsberg, Shea Sullivan
& Dianne 'Lady Di' Walker
- Eleven leading tap artists taught inspiring Tap Master Classes, each in his/her own unique style and charisma.
Tap History Talks:
- Debbi Dee conducted the 'Tap History Talks' session, which featured insights about members of the faculty and their contributions to the art of Tap Dancing.
Prof. Hank Smith
- Prof. Hank Smith presented the works of noted tap performers on film and video from his own personal extensive library and archive.
Denise Caston, Kathleen Cirioli, Logan Miller
& Caleb Teicher
- Warm-up sessions for each day with four leading tap practitioners who taught the afternoon / morning tap drills - each with his/her own unique style and technique.
Avi Miller & Ofer Ben
- A happy event concluded the second day of classes in the exciting Big Apple Tap Festival. Avi Miller and Ofer Ben emceed an informal Participants Showcase at The Manhattan Movement and Arts Center.